Summerland is a friendly town of approximately 11,000 people in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia.
Visitors to Summerland’s quaint downtown enjoy the kind of intimate, neighbourly shopping experience from the days before big box stores. In the evening, most would describe our downtown as “quiet” and perfect for leisurely window shopping.
But once a year on the last Friday of November, everything changes. Over the past 30 years, the Festival of Lights has grown to become the quintessential kick-off to the holiday season in the Okanagan Valley. Thousands pour into the downtown streets to enjoy our small town switch on our spectacular lights and enjoy the atmosphere.
– 2 nights for 2 at the Summerland Waterfront Resort
– Spa Couples Treatment at iKhaya Day Spa
– Light Up the Vines Tour for 2 with Ogopogo Tours
– Bottleneck Drive Gift Basket
– $75 Gift Certificate for Dinner at Zia’s Stonehouse Restaurant
Contest ends on November 20, 2019 at 2pm. Please see contest rules for further details. Summerland’s Festival of Lights.