Parking & Road closures
To ensure safe enjoyment for all during the Festival we have a number of roads closed during the event.
Please note that there are some new road closures/detours at the Jubilee Victoria intersection.
- 8 am - 10 pm Henry Avenue between Main Street and Wharton
- 2.30 pm - 10 pm Main Street between Lordco and and Victoriia
- 2.30 pm - 10 pm Victoria Street between Wharton and Jubilee
- 4:30 pm — 8:00 pm The intersection at Jubilee Rd and Victoria Rd
- 8 pm — 9 pm Jubilee Road between Kelly Avenue and the roundabout at Rosedale Avenue
- 8 pm - 9 pm The intersection at Jubilee and Kelly Avenue will be closed.
Please note if you are parked between Main Street and Jubilee on Kelly Avenue you will not be able to exit between 8 pm and 9 pm.
Maps of the road closures:
Downtown parking is limited and carpooling is recommended.
Public toilets: There will be toilets located in the post office parking lot, and also on Victoria at Wharton, behind the Bull riding. The Public can also use washrooms at the Summerland Credit Union and Summerland United Church from 5-8pm.
Click here to download a map of suitable parking locations.
Green areas indicate areas suitable for parking. Please note the red barriers for road closures.