Experience the magic of Christmas at the Kettle Valley Steam Railway!
Make this an annual family tradition. The Summerland Christmas Express heralds the magic of the season with twinkling lights, music and jolly old Santa. You’ll be enchanted by the Christmas lights on homes along the rail line and on the 3716 locomotive. Coaches and Station will also be decked with season sparkle setting the stage for your family to enjoy Santa, our colourful Coach hosts and Christmas carols. Each child receives a Christmas goodie bag to take home. Reservations are a must.1-877-494-8424
The Cultural District’s activities during the Festival of Lights:
- Season’s Sparkles Gift Shop featuring creative wares and artwork by local artists, including the Summerland Potters’ Guild (opening night sales supporting the Food Bank)
- Summerland Art Club’s inaugural Christmas Show downstairs in the Arts Centre
- Singers from Tracy Fehr Voice Studio (6-6:45 pm), Kristine Nemirovski & Ryan Schick (7:15-8 pm)
- Kids Creative Art Station
- Summerland Museum open until late
Activities continue on Saturday, November 25th from 10am to 2pm:
- A Wreath-Making Workshop run by the Friends of the Summerland Ornamental Gardens for $45 per wreath. Kids and families are welcome!
- Summerland Art Club’s Christmas Art Show
Throughout the Holiday Season until December 24th, the Arts Centre and Gift Shop are open Monday – Saturdays from 10am – 4pm. The Art Installation will be lit from 5pm – 10pm daily.
Further Information: www.SummerlandArts.com
For more events visit our Facebook page.
If you have a great Christmas Event and want to see it here, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org